Hong Kong (2016)
Bachelor of Civil Law
Magdalen College, University of Oxford
• Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship
• Society of Construction Law Hong Kong Bar Scholarship
• 12 other scholarships and awards
Keith practices primarily in commercial litigation and arbitration, company law, and public law. He regularly advises and represents corporations and executives in white-collar crimes and financial regulation and securities law. He is also experienced in professional disciplinary matters, especially in clinical negligence and medico-legal cases.
After completing his LLB ranking first in his year, Keith read the BCL at the University of Oxford, where he was elected the BCL Class Representative. He was awarded the Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship and the Society of Construction Law Hong Kong Bar Scholarship.
Keith is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. He also possesses a working knowledge of French and German.
Memberships and Appointments
● Member, Law & Legislation Commission, International Powerlifting Federation (2020 to present)
● Member, Committee on Arbitration, Hong Kong Bar Association (2020 to present)
● Member, Committee on Construction Law, Hong Kong Bar Association (2019 to present)
● Member, Committee on Personal Injuries, Hong Kong Bar Association (2019 to present)
● Member, Standing Committee on China Practice Development, Hong Kong Bar Association (2018 to 2019)
● Advocacy Trainer for the Hong Kong Advocacy Training Council (2018 to present)
● Member, Committee on Criminal Law & Procedure, Hong Kong Bar Association (2017 to 2018)