Hong Kong (2018)
- PCLL, City University of Hong Kong
- LLB (First Class Honours), City University of Hong Kong
- Fellow, The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- Accredited Tribunal Secretary, The Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- CELTA (Pass A), Cambridge English, University of Cambridge
Honours and Awards
- Dean’s List in LLB and PCLL
- Moot Court Prizes
- Other prizes and awards
Billy was called to the Bar in Hong Kong after obtaining his Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours from the City University of Hong Kong. He is developing a broad practice in both civil and criminal matters. He is capable of providing written submissions and conducting hearings in both English and Chinese.
On the civil side, Billy has worked on a wide range of matters with a main focus on corporate and contractual disputes. Billy has also represented clients in arbitration proceedings and mediation. On the criminal side, Billy has experience in cases involving commercial frauds and other offences.
Billy has appeared in the High Court, District Court and Magistrates’ Courts either as a led junior or as an advocate in his own right.
Billy is currently a part-time lecturer in Contract Law and Business Associations and Commercial Practice at HKU SPACE.
Billy is fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.