Hong Kong (2016)
Bachelor of Civil Law
Magdalen College, University of Oxford
• Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship
• Society of Construction Law Hong Kong Bar Scholarship
• 12 other scholarships and awards
Keith completed his LLB ranking first in his year and he read the BCL at Magdalen College, University of Oxford, where he was elected the BCL Class Representative. In 2016, he was awarded the Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship and the Society of Construction Law Hong Kong Bar Scholarship.
Keith practices primarily in financial regulation and securities law, white-collar crimes, contentious and non-contentious company matters, and commercial litigation and arbitration. His practice extends to public law litigation, where he advises and represents a broad range of governmental and statutory bodies in cases involving constitutional and administrative law. He also has a particular interest in professional disciplinary matters, especially clinical negligence and medico-legal cases.
Keith is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. He also possesses a working knowledge of French and German.
Memberships and Appointments
● Member, Committee on Construction Law, Hong Kong Bar Association (2019 to present)
● Member, Committee on Personal Injuries, Hong Kong Bar Association (2019 to present)
● Member, Standing Committee on China Practice Development, Hong Kong Bar Association (2018 to 2019)
● Member, Committee on Criminal Law & Procedure, Hong Kong Bar Association (2017 to 2018)